Thursday, February 11, 2016

February Photo Project - Photo A Day - Day 11

All my kids are little artists, but my big girl, she's in her element making and doing. Her happy place is being creative. This is one mess I don't really mind, as long as it gets picked up eventually :P


(As in years past, I've decided to do the February photo project and take a photo a day. It never hurts to have a bit of discipline and with all our transitions my creativity has been sorely lacking, so I'm looking forward to jumping back in. No real rules, just our life documented a little. Maybe there'll be captions, maybe not, there could be the occasional phone photo thrown in on busier days and sometimes it may be hard to narrow things down and there could be bonus photos. I'd love for you to follow along, or even join in. Let me know!)

No comments :

Post a Comment